Announcing Exclusive Men’s Program in Collaboration with Nathan Breen of Perfect Tenn
Gentlemen! You’ve been asking for it, and Martino Fit is about to deliver so get ready! Now announcing a collaboration with Certified Personal Trainer Nathan Breen of Perfect Tenn to bring you an exclusive Mens Program. Together we are about to take you to the next level in your performance and physique in a new and exclusive Men’s Program.
Hello Martino Fit! My name is Nathan Breen and I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association working as an Assistant Fitness Director at a private club in Nashville. Since completing my undergrad in Exercise Science at Middle Tennessee State University in 2016, my passion for fitness and helping others succeed continues to fill my bucket every single day. Born in Dublin, Ireland and raised in Nashville, Tennessee; Murfreesboro is where I call home with my beautiful wife and 2 (almost 3!) daughters.Nate
While Nathan Breen has experience in training clients of every gender, of every age, and of various backgrounds, he is the GUY to take the GUYS to the next level. In collaboration with Martino Fit’s 12 Week Program, Nate has created a workout program designed specifically for the male physique and physiology to train and transform. This exclusive program includes:
- New Men’s 12 Week Program. Broken into 3 phases as follows
- Prime: Education, Routine, Workouts, Motivation
- Build: Strength & Hypertrophy
- Shred: Workouts and Eating for maximum fat loss.
- One on One Coaching and Program Personalization.
- Martino Fit App Access. App includes daily workouts, program trackers, calendars and messaging directly to Nathan.
- Individualized Goal Setting and Accountability.
- Macro Coaching and Nutrition Guidance.
- Biweekly Check-ins. Messenger, phone calls, emails etc.
- Ongoing Motivation and Education. The more you know about the science behind the process, the more engaged you’ll be and the better you’ll do!
Regardless of your current fitness level, or knowledge in training, there is power in hiring a coach. Having an experienced professional to partner with in writing out your road map to success and hold you accountable is not only a sure way to have a plan that will deliver results, but it will also free your time and focus and decision making for other areas in your life. The benefits of hiring a coach are endless, and as the demand for virtual coaching is on the rise, it is more affordable now than it will likely be in the future. Still on the fence, check out this post on why this is your year to hire a personal fitness coach.
No doubt, you’ll be impressed and fortunate to work with Nathan as he is not only extremely knowledgeable and passionate about health and fitness but he is real and works with realistic expectations. He understands that fitness is important and can be a game changer in how men not only cope but excel at the other life demands men face with careers, families, finances and more. His plan is designed in a way that will most efficiently maximize your time in the gym with the best results possible.
Q&A with Nate
- How long have you been training clients? Since 2016.
- What is the typical client you train? Honestly, I don’t have one. I serve many different populations with various needs and goals. As long as you are willing to work hard with a “can do” attitude, the sky is the limit. I enjoy the challenge that variety provides to continually learn. From the high school athlete, the stay-at-home mother, to the career driven businessman. Variety is the spice of life!
- What do you love about personal training? Simply put, the opportunity to make an impact on someone’s life. Of course I find so much joy in watching my clients achieve their goals, but its the small wins along the way gets me fired up! I truly love the art of coaching as well. Meeting someone wherever they are in life, creating a roadmap based on their vision of success, and motivating them towards that big picture. That’s what I love about coaching!
- What have you seen happen with your clients beyond fitness while working with you? Tough question.. It’s definitely easy to see client’s confidence sky rocket and that tends to bleed into everything else, in my opinion.
- Where do you feel most go wrong with trying to achieve their fitness goals? 1- Missing the forest for the trees- Being shortsighted instead of focusing on the big picture and enjoying the journey. 2- Paralysis by analysis- Getting caught up in the abundance of BAD INFORMATION. Fitness is relatively simple, it’s just not easy!
- What exercises are most impactful and/or underestimated in a workout routine? So much to unpack here and I think it varies from person to person..BUT.. Everything that works the posterior chain (Back, Glutes, Hamstrings, etc.) i.e. all things that PULL- Rows, Pull Up/Pull Down, Hip Hinging (Deadlifts/Bridges/Thrusts)… We tend to focus way too much on the what we see in the mirror (Abs, Arms, etc.) and not nearly enough on what stabilizes those beloved pressing motions.
- How do you stay in shape? I like to lift heavy things often! 60 minutes, 45 minutes, 30 minutes… sometimes in 10 minute increments throughout the day. However my schedule allows, I make sure to get in at least 30 minutes of some form of intentional movement, most days of the week.
Well, what are you waiting for! We are offering a FREE 5 Day Trial! Learn more HERE!
Got 30 minutes? Try this Battlerope Workout by Nate!